VeChain is making progress rapidly with each passing day as BitOcean announces a next-generation digital asset exchange on VeChainThor platform. VeChain is currently experiencing a good percentage of greens which are expected to further rise significantly in tandem with its rising adoption.
VeChainThor Blockchain gets yet another project
BitOcean Global is introducing OceanEx, “the Next Generation Intelligent Digital Asset Exchange-Based Ecosystem” that is powered by VeChain.
This is the predestined next wave in cryptocurrency evolution. https://t.co/lH5A4vgPgp
— VeChain Foundation (@vechainofficial) June 15, 2018
In its official blog, OceanEx is working with the “world’s most transformative blockchain entities: VeChain.” A blockchain platform that is designed for mass adoption,
“VeChainThor Blockchain will be the public blockchain with the most business activity in the world, in turn creating the most real-world value.”
The trading service of OceanEx will basically work as a bridge between the crypto and physical world for VeChainThor Ecosystem. The blog emphasizes that the platform is a necessity “not only for VeChains adoption but the widespread adoption of cryptocurrency in general.”
Launched by BitOcean Global, OceanEx is a proprietary crypto exchange and asset managed platform that will
“serve as an exchange, trading platform and asset management platform within the VeChainThor Ecosystem”.
The platform will utilize the artificial intelligence (AI) technologies that provide
“an actively protected and ultra-liquid cryptocurrency trading market, full-fledged quantitative trading capabilities, and a rich set of tools and products to meet a wide spectrum of investment strategies from all types of investor.”
VeChain’s road to success
By building the exchange on VeChainThor platform, the purpose of the company is to work towards the technological advancement along with their “long-standing business use cases that will emerge from their utility.”
The blog further explains that they will favor all the projects that are connected with VeChain Foundation. Moreover, the tokens will also be available to be traded against VET.
With the main focus on the security of the platform, AI technology is used. Other technical features of the exchange will include, OceanBrain, OceanQuant, OceanMarket, and OceanLab. The focus is on providing additional value to both the VeChain and BitOcean ecosystem.
After Plair, MustanChhain, and DECENT.bet, OceanEx will be the newest addition to the VeChainThor ecosystem that is yet to even launch its VeChainThor blockchain.
In February, during the rebranding event of VeChain, BitOcean Global first announced its plans to conduct its New Token Issuance on VeChainThor blockchain.
This is certainly a good news for the VeChain community as even before its blockchain launch, a number of projects have already announced their plans to utilize VeChain’s network.
Currently riding at $2.94, VeChain has taken a surge of 6.20 percent in the last 24-hours. With the constant developments in the upcoming VeChainThor blockchain, there are certainly good days and prices ahead for the cryptocurrency.
What are your views on OceamnEx utilizing VeChain ecosystem? Share your thoughts with us!
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?