Crypto exchanges are in a never-ending competition for dominance as the density of businesses in the crypto sector increases. Every exchange is striving to provide as many functionalities and features whilst ensuring unmatchable security and superb platform experience to their clients. This is no exception to one of the newest crypto exchanges on the market, XBTPro.
A series of upcoming integrated innovations are promised by the exchange, with a generous welcome bonus that lures potential exchange members to try out the platform. XBTPro users can enjoy zero charges on depositing, very low trading fees, and take advantage of even lower fees and discounts through their native NEXBT token.
Another feature that the XBTPro offers is a 10-level affiliate program that enables passive income generation. Very soon, margin trading and demo mode feature, which is specially crafted for training purposes in crypto trading with virtual balances, will be launched.
One of the most important features of XBTPro is, however, the welcoming bonus program. Every user that deposits at least $100 worth of BTC (roughly around 0,001 BTC) will be eligible to receive a bonus. The bonus is equal to 25% of the amount of deposited funds and is paid in NEXBT. The NEXBT Bonus can later be converted into tokens, and the users can claim up to $250 worth of NEXBT.
XBTPro gives users the option to either pay their trading fees with the bonus or to wait until the tokens are unlocked and can be swapped for NEXBT. Once converted into NEXBT tokens, users can cash out or exchange their tokens for other cryptocurrencies. If choosing to cover trading fees with the NEXBT token, users will receive a 10% discount on trading fees. The choice between the two options can be managed in the Dashboard tab with just a few clicks.
The “unlocking” of the welcome bonus is done by reaching a certain trading volume on the XBTPro platform. When users match the minimum asked requirements, the welcome bonus becomes fully unlocked. Users can monitor the percentage of the unlocked NEXBT tokens in their Dashboard.
When withdrawing funds, users` current balance must be higher than the received bonus in order to be able to cash out the bonus. If the balance is less or equal to the received bonus, the bonus will be automatically cancelled. All calculations on trading volumes start once the deposit bonus has been received. It is important to note that each bonus on XBTPro is calculated separately. In order to be able to withdraw or trade any subsequent bonus, users must fulfill the volume trade requirements on all previous bonuses.
Apart from the welcome bonus program, XBTPro has already launched a 10-level program where affiliates can build a network of individuals, and earn up to 50% of the trading fees. Everyone is welcome to take part in the affiliate program and is encouraged to start generating a passive income. As an affiliate, you will receive a fixed commission of 34.5% + 5 NEXBT tokens as a bonus on all direct referrals. Indirect referrals (traders referred by your referrals), can bring you an additional cumulative commission of up to 15,5%. Registration on the platform takes seconds and KYC is not required unless the volume of the trades exceeds $10,000 USD.
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- “People Mocking Saylor Will Regret”- Binance CEO
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?