With the bullish trend in the market, Ripple XRP price is registering significant gains as it comes close to touching $1 price value. With Binance adding the XRP/USDT trading pair, XRP seems to have a good weekend ahead.
Binance adds XRP/USDT trading pair, Ripple surges to $0.9
Ripple has been making a lot of news recently with its partnerships and developments. And now the biggest cryptocurrency exchange by 24-hour trading volume, Binance has added the XRP/USDT trading pair that has the Ripple community elated.
With USDT being a stable coin, XRP investors would get to benefit from less volatility along with fewer fees as well. Now, instead of having it converted into BTC, XRP users can have a much better selling option.
In the events of the market correction, when the prices start falling down, investors look for stability. Now, users have the option to place a sell XRP order directly for USDT and play it safe.
The new trading pair pushed the XRP price to rise 6.42 percent and reach $0.9 value. The $1 price has been a threshold for XRP that has been pretty hard for it to cross over. However, right now the market is experiencing a healthy trend and registering solid gains.
Being so close to the $1 price level, if this bullish momentum stays in the market, we would be seeing this crossover very soon.
Ripple on a continuous bull momentum, $1 a likely possibility
Ripple is one of the most active cryptocurrencies in the market that is always in the news. Just recently, the Bank Dhofar in Oman joined the RippleNet in order to enable the international payments.
Not to mention, Ripple’s xVia technology is going to be adopted by a number of payment firms viz. MoneyMatch, FairFX, Exchange4Free, UniPay, and RationalFX. This week, Koinex exchange and Revolut also added XRP to their platforms expanding its market share.
Santander, the Spanish banking giant recently launched OnePayFX by utilizing Ripple’s technology for cross-border payments which the company is planning to open to non-banking customers in future that is only going to further stimulate XRP prices.
Despite coming under the spotlight of UK Parliament where it was accused of raising various red flags, XRP is seeing a good bull momentum. Though XRP took a dip at that time, it is yet again in the gainers’ list and closes to achieving the $1 mark.
With the weekend here, it is to be seen if XRP will be able to maintain the price surge. Given the upward trend in the market, $1 is a likely possibility. The upcoming developments certainly show a good support.
Do you think the weekend will see XRP price closing the gap to $1? Share your thoughts with us by commenting below!
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Cardano (ADA) Price Rises By 30% Last Week, Transactions Volume in last 24 hrs Surpasses $5 Billion
- Crypto.com Users Reportedly Lose $15 Million Or At Least 4,600 ETH
- Cardano (ADA) Dodges Broader Market Correction With Another 8% Gains
- MultiChain users at risk of Getting Hacked, as Six Cross-Chain Tokens Experiences Vulnerability
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?