The Non-Fungible Token craze seems to be getting bigger with each passing day as more mainstream brands and celebrities continue to reveal their NFTs despite the belief that the hype is dying around the ecosystem. NFT mania has now caught up with the American Cancer Society, a nationwide voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer. In the latest job posting, the American Cancer Society is looking for a full-time cryptocurrency and NFT product manager.
The job posting on the official website stated that the required person would join its digital product and revenue department and help in developing digital blockchain products for the firm. The official job posting said,
“We are moving forward with a vision to be the world’s leading digital non-profit and social good organization. To realize our vision, we are looking to significantly enhance our digital-first footprint and offerings. We are looking for a hands-on member of the Digital Products & Revenue team who will bring best-in-class Blockchain services to market.”
NFT Craze Refuses to Die Down
NFT artworks fetched $2.5 billion in the first half of 2021 and as the crypto market slumped in May, many believed the hype around the NFT market started to die down. However, looking at the growing demand for NFT products from various brands, businesses and celebrities it seems the NFT hype is far from over.
A recent insider report had suggested that Instagram is also looking to launch an NFT marketplace while Lady Gaga and Boxing legend Mike Tyson also revealed their NFTs this past week. Major brands such as video sharing platform TikTok and Bear Company Anheuser Busch are all dipping their toes in the NFT market.
Nick Tran, the global head of marketing for TikTok said,
“You don’t want to see a metaverse devoid of brands because you’d be missing a lot of the things that you love,”
What started as a fan token and video game memorabilia have turned into a full-fledged market with marketing being the top focus. As more brands continue to focus on the NFT market.
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?