- Binance Coin crawls back in the green, accruing nearly 2% in gains.
- BNB awaits an 18% boost following the formation of an ascending triangle pattern.
Binance Coin trades around $305 at the time of writing, following a minor bullish push on the second day of this week’s trading. The uptrend follows lock-step trading action across the cryptocurrency market. If the technical picture remains the same or improves, we will likely see BNB price significantly bolstered upward.
Binance Coin price technical picture rejuvenates for a significant upswing
The four-hour chart brings to light an ascending triangle. This is a highly bullish technical pattern formed amid an asset consolidation in the wake of a major price movement. A couple of trend lines are drawn, one connecting a series of sequential higher lows and the other linking the relatively equal peaks.
As the trend lines converge, consolidation prevails accompanied by low trading volume. The ascending triangle is only verified when the price breaks above the horizontal (x-axis) resistance. Realize that, triangles have exact breakout targets equal to the distance between the widest points of the patterns. For example, Binance Coin may breakout 18% to exchange hands at $372.
BNB/USD four-hour chart
A golden cross pattern validates the expected breakout. This bullish formation appears when a shorter-term moving average crosses above a longer-term moving average. The BNB chart highlights an impending golden cross as the 50 Simple Moving Average (SMA) crosses above the 100 SMA.
According to the relative Strength Index (RSI), bulls have the upper hand. A break above the midline, added credence to the ongoing recovery. Note that a daily close above $305 will allow bulls to take control entirely.
Binance Coin price intraday levels
- Spot rate: $305
- Trend: Bullish
- Volatility: Expanding
- Resistance: $310
- Support: $300
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?