Changpeng Zhao-led cryptocurrency exchange, Binance recently bolstered the price of a lesser-known asset. The exchange’s latest listing caused a more than a 19 percent increase in the price of the AVA token.
Binance’s Latest Addition
Cryptocurrencies have existed for more than a decade now. The entire industry has made headway in terms of both value and adoption. As the industry has been garnering increase popularity, people have been viewing cryptocurrencies as a means of payment as well, as opposed to just a store of value asset. Who would have thought that one could travel with cryptocurrencies while governments continue to view them as darknet currencies? Travala, made it possible to do so.
The crypto-friendly travel company, Travala made news after allowing its customers to make hotel bookings via cryptocurrencies. Apart from this, the platform went on to roll out its native cryptocurrency, the AVA token. In more recent updates, Malta-based cryptocurrency exchange, Binance made an announcement extending support for the Travala’s AVA token. The exchange shared the news with the community through its official Twitter handle. The tweet read,
— Binance (@binance) August 5, 2020
The world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, Binance wrote a blog post elaborating on the same and pointed out that users would be able to buy and sell AVA tokens starting from 3:00 PM [UTC] on 5 August 2020. The AVA token was paired against prominent cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin [BTC], Binance Coin [BNB] as well as Binance USD [BUSD]. Additionally, the exchange revealed that it had acquired 0 BNB as a listing fee for its latest addition.
AVA Token’s Price Gets A Boost
Prominent cryptocurrency exchanges listing crypto assets have undoubtedly boosted the price of several coins in the past. The trend seems to have prolonged as Binance’s latest listing spurred up the price of the AVA token.
Earlier today, the AVA token was trading at a low of $1.62, however soon after Binance announced the news pertaining to its latest addition, the price of AVA shot up by a whopping 19.5 percent in just an hour. At the time of writing, the token was trading at $1.98. This further paved the way for speculations of the AVA token soon breaching $2.
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?