As Bitcoin (BTC) continues to flirt around $40,000 levels, its fundamentals and on-chain metrics are showing significant improvement. On Wednesday, July 28, the Bitcoin blockchain registered the largest ever net outflows in 5 years since 2016.
On this day, the exchange balance dropped by more than 60,000 Bitcoins in total. This is certainly a bullish indicator as a shortage in supply is likely to drive prices higher.
FYI yesterday was the largest day of net outflows from exchanges since mid-2016, with exchange balances dropping by 60,004 BTC.
Watching to see if we get a continued decline of exchange balances in the coming weeks. pic.twitter.com/0REQUPY4pM
— Will Clemente (@WClementeIII) July 29, 2021
Polygon Team Working With Terra Projects to Help Them Swiftly Migrate to Polygon NetworkBitcoin News
At the same time, the number of unique entities interacting with the Bitcoin network has surged significantly over the last week! As on-chain data provider Glassnode reports:
“Bitcon has seen a resurgence in Active Entities over the past week, rising by 30% from 250k to 325k active entities per day. This degree of activity was sustained in July 2020 when $BTC prices were around $11.3k in Q2-2020″.
Whale and Retail Accumulation Continues
While Bitcoin whales have been stacking up major supplies during this consolidation phase, small retail players have also contributed to it. Santiment reports that Bitcoin’s millionaire-tier whale addresses – holding between 100 to 10,000 – BTC has touched a new milestone with a combined holding of 9.19 million.
Since May 2022, these whale addresses have added 170,000 Bitcoins of which a staggering 130,000 comes just in the last 4 weeks. On the other hand, popular market analyst Willy Woo strongly believes that micro-retail investors are playing a crucial role in continuing the bull market. In the latest update, Woo writes:
“A heat map of total coins absorbed by shrimps stacking their sats each day. No signs or a bear market in sight. Shrimps = holders of less than 1 BTC across all of their addresses. Shrimps control the middle and late stages of a bull market”.
Interestingly, the Bitcoin blockchain has touched another milestone with its total users crossing 114 million for the first time. This is the same number of users the internet had during the dot-com boom of 1997, however, it’s growing at a much faster rate.
- Ethereum Founder Says A Terra Bailout Should Target These Holders
- FTX Chief Sam Bankman-Fried thinks Bitcoin Has No Future As A Payments System
- Polygon Team Working With Terra Projects to Help Them Swiftly Migrate to Polygon Network
- Where Is Terra’s (LUNA) Enormous Bitcoin Reserve?
- Binance CEO CZ Clears Air On Their Investment In Terra LUNA
- LUNA Price Jumps 1500%, Time To Buy Or Another Trap?
- Terra Founder Proposes Revival Plan But LUNA 2.0 Shall Be An Uphill Task, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Circle Mints 8.4 Billion USDC Within 7 Days, Why?
- Buy The Dip? Whales Add $1.2 Bln Bitcoin As Price Falls Below $30K
- Just In: Tron’s New Addition Takes Stablecoin Supply Beyond $1 Billion
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?
- TRX Price Analysis: Fallout of $0.075 Support Hints 18% Drop in TRX
- Ethereum Price Forecast: Is The Dip Over Or There Is More Pain Ahead?
- MANA Price May Tumble By 42%; Here’s Why