Bitcoin (BTC) is currently moving in the $43k-$45 range after plummeting from the $48k level within a week. On-chain data indicates a bullish divergence and a rise in whale activity at current levels. Thus, the Bitcoin (BTC) price could see a strong upward movement from here. At the time of writing, the Bitcoin (BTC) price is trading at $43,615, rebounding nearly 2% in the last 24 hours.
Bitcoin (BTC) Price Builds Bullish Momentum
On-chain analytics platform Santiment announced in a tweet on April 8 about the Bitcoin (BTC) price indicating bullish divergence as the number of unique tokens on the network moves into bullish territory. The Bitcoin (BTC) NVT token circulation model data points to an upcoming rally in Bitcoin price at the current market levels.
Bitcoin dropped to below $43.1k, and has recovered mildly since. Through the first week of April, our model indicates a bullish divergence between the amount of unique $BTC moving on its network vs. current market cap levels.
Moreover, Bitcoin (BTC) Whale Transactions above $100k indicate that the largest spikes in whale transactions in the last 24 hours. Whales moved more than 1000 BTC worth more than $100,000. Moreover, amid the Bitcoin redistribution, whales have continued to move Bitcoin out of exchanges. Thus, the Bitcoin (BTC) price is moving higher since bottoming out near the $43k level. Also, the on-chain data points to strong bullish momentum in the Bitcoin price.
Bitcoin (BTC) Upcoming Price Trend
The Bitcoin price is currently trading sideways at the moment. With the mid-having event scheduled on April 11, the price should break higher above the $45,500 level to confirm a bullish rally. However, if the Bitcoin (BTC) price fails to build momentum and breaks the 43,000 level, we could see more downside in price.
As per CoinMarketCap, the Bitcoin price is down nearly 3% in the last week.
- Whales Eye Litecoin Ahead Of Major Update, Here’s Why
- U.S. Is Winning Bitcoin Mining Race But China Still Not Out Of Picture: Report
- Stablecoin Meltdown: This Token Loses $7 Billion Within A Week
- Just-In: Polygon (MATIC) Releases Nightfall Mainnet Beta; Here’s Why It’s A Big Deal
- Ripple (XRP) Price Jumps Over 4%, Here’s Why
- Coinbase Cuts Down Hiring After Q1 Losses Hit $420 Million
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Soars 6% In A Day, Here’s Why
- KuCoin Lists $UST Crisis Born Stablecoin $USDD; Details
- WOO Network Halts Terra’s LUNA Trading Just Hours After Relisting It
- Terra Crash Spilled Over Into Other L-1 Blockchains, Here’s How
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?