- Bitcoin saw a 2% price decline as the cryptocurrency drops toward the $6,100 level.
- This latest price drop has now caused Bitcoin to drop beneath the previous ascending price channel as the bearish case increases.
Bitcoin continued with its rollover today as it dropped a further 2% from the opening price to reach the $6,131 level. The cryptocurrency was previously struggling with resistance at $6,800 which caused it to reverse and drop over the past 3-days.
The cryptocurrency has now dropped beneath the previous rising price channel as the bearish case increases. It does look like Bitcoin might be headed back toward $5,000 over the next 2-weeks of trading if we break beneath $6,000 over the following few days.
Bitcoin Price Analysis
BTC/USD – Daily CHART – SHORT TERM
Taking a look at the daily chart above, we can clearly see Bitcoin struggling at the $6,800 level which caused it to roll over and drop. It attempted to find support at the lower boundary of the price channel yesterday but failed to hold this level and dropped beneath this support in today’s trading session.
The cryptocurrency is now trading at short term support provided by a .382 Fibonacci Retracement level at $6,106 but a drop beneath this is likely to send the market much further lower.
Short term prediction: NEUTRAL/BEARISH
Bitcoin remains neutral but is in extreme danger of turning bearish if we break beneath $6,100. If this is the case, we can expect support toward the downside at $6,000, $5,786 (short term .5 Fib Retracement), $5,636 (downside 1.414 Fib Extension), and $5,467 (.618 Fib Retracement).
On the other side, resistance lies at $6,400, $6,542 (bearish .5 Fib Retracement), $6,800, and $7,000.
Support: $6,100, $6,000, $5,911, $5,786, $5,636, $5,600, $5,500, $5,467 $5,200, $5,000, $4,800, $4,672, $4,577, $4,139, $4,000, $3,912, $3,500, $3,436.
Resistance: $6,542, $6,800, $7,000, $7,174, $7,200, $7,270, $7,500, $7,676, $8,000, $8,073, $8,250, $8,461, $8,672, $8,979, $9,000, $9,100.
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?