- Bitcoin begins the initial recovery phases after holding onto the 50-day SMA support.
- BTC must break above the resistance at $32,000 and the ascending channel’s upper boundary to validate the upswing.
Bitcoin continued with the foreseen breakdown after losing support at $31,000. The bearish leg explored levels slightly under $30,000 but buyers were very keen on limiting the downward movements.
Meanwhile, the flagship cryptocurrency is trading above $30,000 amid the push by the bulls for gains heading back to $40,000. The immediate downside has been protected by the 50-day Simple Moving Average.
However, Bitcoin is also facing a critical resistance brought about by the ascending parallel channel’s middle boundary. Confirmed price action above this zone is likely to add credibility to the bullish outlook.
Simultaneously, the gap made by the 50-day SMA above the 100 SMA and 200 SMA suggests that buyers have the upper hand. A couple of key levels must come down for BTC to jumpstart the rally back to $40,000, the channel’s upper boundary and seller congestion at $32,000.
BTC/USD daily chart
On breaking above $32,000, more investors will be attracted to the market and are likely to respond by increasing their positions in BTC. This will create a strong tailwind behind Bitcoin, perhaps enough to shatter the hurdle at $36,000.
On the other hand, it is worth noticing that the Moving Average Convergence Divergence still reinforces the downtrend. The MACD tracks the direction of an asset’s trend and its momentum. For now, the MACD line is still below the signal line suggesting that recovery may take a while to shape.
Bitcoin intraday levels
Spot rate: $30,580
Relative change: 170
Percentage change: 0.6%
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?