Bitcoin price is currently trying to regain its position above $40,000 having spent the past two weeks in the $35k – $40k price range, after experiencing a near 23% drop last Monday. The Bitcoin whales are currently dominating the price behavior of the top cryptocurrency as most of them are currently on a selling spree and they would also determine the next big move for BTC.
The accumulation of bitcoin away from exchanges is seen as a good bullish signal as whales move their coin out from the exchange in anticipation of a price rise. Recently, the flow of Bitcoin on Coinbase, one of the leading and largest crypto exchanges also helps in predicting bitcoin price movements. The last time when more than 12k Bitcoin was moved from the exchange, the price of the top cryptocurrency registered a good spike.
Waiting for big Coinbase outflow (10k+ $BTC).
If it happens, you better buy more Bitcoin. I think it's soon.
— Ki Young Ju 주기영 (@ki_young_ju) January 18, 2021
Bitcoin in its current bull rally has seen a war of whales where Asian whales were selling BTC at a premium leading to a price dip during Asian market time followed by a buying spree by Coinbase whales that would then bring the price back to early levels. BTC needs to get past the key resistance of $40,000 before seeing any further price gains.
Bitcoin Price Gearing up for Big Move?
Bitcoin after a quiet two weeks in the ongoing bull run is look set for another price action after managing to surpass the key level of $36.5 k where most of the Binance whales sold their holdings. If Bitcoin manages to keep its price afloat, it could again touch $40,000 by end of the day.
So far, Bitcoin looks good for a move up.
Many Binance whales sold at $36.5k.
— Joseph Young (@iamjosephyoung) January 18, 2021
It is important to note that post-Christmas Bitcoin has soared almost 1000 USD every day with little to no resistance or market correction, thus consolidation above $35,000 should be helping the top cryptocurrency to build strong support before starting another rally that could push its price into $50,000 territory very soon.
As the week progresses one must keep an eye on Coinbase and Binance for the outflow of Bitcoin and inflow of stablecoin, a great outflow of Bitcoin and inflow of stable coins onto these exchanges would be a bullish signal for the top crypto currency.
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- “People Mocking Saylor Will Regret”- Binance CEO
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?