- Bitcoin network activity hits a new all-time high as mining activity surges mainly due to cheaper electricity.
- Bitcoin price is embracing a sideways trend between $9,200 support and the resistance at $9,400.
Bitcoin hash rate, according to the data released by TradeBlock, a cryptocurrency firm, has hit a new all-time high. A chart image published by the firm shows that the seven-day moving average of the hash rate has crossed above the 124 exahashes per second; an increase that has seen double-figures compared to the same time 12 months back.
Traders and investors across the board are seeing the metric as a great indicator for a possible Bitcoin rally. Analysis regarding the same has also shown that mining activities have a direct correlation to the price of the largest cryptocurrency. Some of the factors behind the hash rate surge are the rollout of new ASICs mining equipment which means more efficiency and the availability of cheap electric power following the heavy rains in China.
Bitcoin Price Technical Picture
Bitcoin price has remained range-bound between the key support at $9,200 and the range resistance at $9,400. The sideways movement shows that consolidation is the path of least resistance. Buying pressure is strong enough to hold the price above $9,200 but has not been able to sustain gains above $9,300 let alone break the resistance at $9,400.
BTC/USD daily chart
Meanwhile, Bitcoin is trading at $9,265 while battling the immediate resistance at a descending trendline. Indicators such as the RSI and the MACD emphasize the strong sideways trend. The latter is moving sideways at 0.00 while the RSI is holding the ground at 50 (the midline).
The 50 EMA is providing support above $9,000 while the 100 EMA in the daily range is in line to stop declines towards $8,000. As mentioned the path with the least resistance is sideways in favor of consolidation.
Bitcoin Key Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $9,265
Percentage change: 0.05%
Relative change: 9.68
Trend: Sideways trading bias
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long