- Bitcoin price settles in a range between $8,900 and $9,400.
- BTC/USD technical picture remains drab as observed with the RSI and the MACD’s horizontal movements
The most-traded cryptocurrency in the industry, Bitcoin has continued to trade sideways since the week commenced. There have been instances of recovery but none has managed to clear the resistance at the descending trendline. BTC/USD is trading at $9,320 at the time of writing. The price continues to narrow towards $9,000. However, its immediate downside is protected by the 50-day exponential moving average (EMA). The most significant support is the 100-day EMA which currently holds the ground at $8,899.
Bitcoin Price Technical Picture
Bitcoin has been forced into a consolidative movement in a range with resistance at $9,400 and support at $8,900. The sideways price action is strongly supported by the Relative Strength Index (RSI) and the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD). The latter is moving sidelong at the midline (0.00). This shows that buying and selling forces in the market continue to cancel out.
BTC/USD daily chart
The RSI recovery slightly above 50 (average) but failed to sustain movement towards 60. At the moment, the RSI holding the ground above 50 but with no signs of more upward movement. As long as the two indicators stay in the same positions, BTC/USD will last longer in consolidation. At the same time, traders have an opportunity to follow the direction BTC would take from here onwards by watching the movement of both the RSI and the MACD.
Bitcoin Key Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $9,315
Percentage change: -0.30%
Relative change: -27
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?