Minosis is a publicly-traded crypto mining startup that allows users to join mining pools to receive incentives.
The project’s bedrock is the native Minosis token ($MNS). $MNS functions as a deflationary hedge for Minosis company stock, a tool to help promote visibility, and an incentive for new users to participate within the Minosis ecosystem.
$MNS features an initial token supply of 1,000,000,000,000 with initial circulation of 150,000,000,000. The token’s contract is upgradeable and features zero tax on wallet-to-wallet transfers.
The token was initially deployed on testnet by the Marketing Worldwide Corporation (MWCC) in February 2022. At the time, Cypher Shield was contracted to audit the $MNS smart contract. April brought the results of the audit that found just one vulnerability. As a result, Minosis wholly and quickly resolved the issue before the official launch.
Numerous Incentives For $MNS Token Holders
Built on Binance Smart Chain (BSC), the Minosis team believes token holders can benefit from the project’s unique buyback system to grow their portfolios.
BSC runs in parallel with Binance’s native Binance Chain and is also integrated with the Ethereum Virtual Machine. As a result, BSC has rapidly become a prominent and influential alternative to Ethereum’s congestion and gas fee issues with high transaction capacity and robust intelligent contract functionality.
BSC was selected as the ecosystem that continues to grow and expand while featuring low transaction fees, bridging, and cross-chain conversions.
Every $MNS transaction features a tax converted to BNB and then split among multiple wallets focused on marketing, development, token burning, and reflections to holders.
he Minosis team uses funds within the buyback wallet to purchase and remove publicly-traded stock shares via scheduled buyback events. As volume increases, so will the number of funds within the buyback wallet, which will help deliver the most value to Minosis shareholders.
Deflationary Measures Establish The Long-Term Value Of $MNS
Frictionless yield tokens like $MNS remain popular as holders do not need to stake or wait to receive fees. Instead, split prices from transactions are immediately reflected in the holder’s account. The Minosis team believes these types of tokens will remain prominent, and they see a great opportunity within the sector to help expand the wider Minosis community while rewarding holders.
As $MNS is deflationary, the token will continue to grow in value as time passes. Token burns will also reward faithful $MNS holders. It’s important to note that while $MNS is designed to help the Minosis company and mining platform, the token is not a security, and holders do not maintain any equity or ownership stake in the Minosis company.
The pre-sale for $MNS commenced on May 27th for 72 hours. The token’s global launch occurred on June 10th on PancakeSwap. The Minosis team conducted a burn on June 13th to permanently eliminate 100,000,000,000 $MNS tokens.
Visit the project’s website to learn more about Minosis and the $MNS token. Minosis’ whitepaper also provides additional context into $MNS tokenomics and allocation.
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?