Theories about a lack of motivation are abound, despite the clear benefits of exercising – be it for health, social or economic reasons. A new solution that has been gaining traction lately is ‘move-to-earn.’ Recently, we have seen games like STEPN and Sweatcoin take the world by storm.
Some May Call Them Lucky Some May Call Them Geniuses! 🤓
— CoinMarketCap (@CoinMarketCap) December 7, 2021
MoveZ seeks to resolve the challenges faced by its predecessors with a unique ‘burn to earn’ concept. Under this concept, users’ tokens are burned and they are rewarded with their favorite tokens for doing exercise. The concept is deflationary in nature, which will help to balance supply with demand. The platform has also been gaining traction on social media, with over 100,000 combined users on Twitter and Telegram.
How MoveZ Boosts Engagement
Besides the burn-to-earn concept, MoveZ has a few other tricks up its sleeve to engage users. These include boost zones, which are physical locations where users can participate in social fitness events and earn boosted rewards. There are also organizational accounts that allow workplaces, groups and communities to organize their own subaccounts and share access to NFTs.
MoveZ users can expect to earn anywhere from a few bucks to several hundred dollars per day, depending on their activity level and the quality of their NFTs, whilst they burn the tokens of their favorite projects, meaning that they will both earn, and contribute to the health of their favorite projects’ ecosystems.
Another feature that MoveZ has is the ability for users to chose between competitive or relaxed options. Local and global leaderboards help users go head to head to maximize their fitness and rewards.
What’s Next for MoveZ?
In the coming months, we can expect a strong lineup of non-crypto partners to integrate with the app. This will allow users to earn rewards while engaging in all types of physical activity, including jogging, running, swimming, cycling and more. This gives the platform a massive leg up on the competition, as it offers users the full suite of burn-to-earn activities.
More than 80,000 users have already whitelisted for the project’s IDO, which launches on May 24 on BSCPad, MetaVPad, GameZone, and PolyPad. This indicates a massive ready and waiting user base for when the project launches.
With a market cap of $55,000, compared to STEPN’s $2 billion, MoveZ has a lot of room for potential growth. Given BlueZilla’s impressive track record, MoveZ is one project to keep an eye on this summer.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26