$CAKE, the native cryptocurrency of BSC-based platform PancakeSwap has gained 10% today hitting its all-time high of $22.30 with its market cap crossing $3.3 billion. Over the last week, $CAKE price has delivered a strong performance gaining 30%.
The recent $CAKE price rally is also backed by massive surge in the transaction volumes on the PancakeSwap platform. In the last 24 hours, the PancakeSwap platform registered a total of 900K transactions reaching much closer to Ethereum’s 1.3 million transactions.
#PancakeSwap's router had nearly 900k transactions yesterday.
— PancakeSwap 🥞 #BSC (@PancakeSwap) April 9, 2021
Besides, there are some other important developments scheduled in the coming week on Monday, April 12. PancakeSwap is launching the Initial Farm Offering 2.0 under its new format the next week. To participate, users need to have an active PancakeSwap profile.
Participating In the PancakeSwap (CAKE)IFO 2.0
To participate in the IFO 2.0, PancakeSwap has put forward two ways: Basic and Unlimited. In the Basic Sale session, each user can contribute a MAXIMUM of $100 equivalent in CAKE-BNB LP tokens. The Basic sale will account for 30% of the total sale.
The final allocation depends on the total amount raised in this session. The good thing, however, is that individuals won’t be battling with whales. “The “Basic” session will ensure people get a much larger allocation for a much smaller commitment ($100 equivalent) than they would have in the previous method,” notes PancakSwap.
On the other hand, the ‘Unlimited’ sale in the IFO 2.0 will have no limit on the amount that each person can contribute. This ‘Unlimited’ sale will account for 70% of the total sale. However, the ‘Unlimited’ sale comes with a 1% participation fee. As PancakeSwap explains:
“The participation fee collected goes straight to the kitchen and is yeeted into the fire. The CAKE-BNB LP tokens from the participation fee will be decomposed, then we will use the BNB portion to market buy the CAKE equivalent, then finally throw all of the CAKE in for the weekly burn”.
As it turns out, “Whales or those participating in the “Unlimited” session will pay more for their tokens than those that participate in the “Basic” session.”
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?