- LINK surged by an epic 9.58% today as the price rises into the $4.120 level.
- The cryptocurrency was previously struggling to break $4.00 for the past 2-weeks.
ChainLink saw an enormous 10% price surge today as the cryptocurrency manages to rise above $4.00 and reach the $4.20 level. LINK had been rising all throughout April as it increased from the $2.00 to reach as high as $4.00. However, over the past 2-weeks, the coin struggled to break above $4.00.
The 10% surge today allowed LINK to break above this critical resistance and put it back on the strong bullish footing. LINK is now ranked in the 13th position as it currently holds a $1.45 billion market cap valuation.
LINK Price Analysis
LINK/USD – Daily CHART – SHORT TERM
Taking a look at the daily chart above we can see how LINK surged from the start of April as it started to climb from the $2.00 level. It went on to break resistance at $2.80 (100-days EMA) and continued higher above $3.00.
However, when it reached $4.00, the cryptocurrency increase started to slow down as the bulls struggled to break this level for a period of around 2 weeks. It managed to rise above $4.00 with the epic 10% surge as it climbed as high as $4.20. It is currently trading at the resistance at the 1.272 Fib Extension.
Short term prediction: BULLISH
LINK is most certainly still bullish and would need to drop back beneath $4.00 to turn neutral. It would have to fall further beneath $3.00 to turn bearish again.
If the sellers push lower, the first level of support lies at $4.00. Beneath this, support is located at $3.67 (.236 Fib Retracement), $3.50, and $3.35 (.382 Fib Retracement). This is followed by strong support at $3.20 (100-days EMA), and $3.09 (.5 Fib Retracement).
On the other hand, the first level of strong resistance is located at $4.24 (bearish .786 Fib Retracement). Above this, resistance lies at $4.28 (1.272 Fib Extension), $4.38 (1.414 Fib Extension), and $4.59 (bearish .886 Fib Retracement).
Support: $4.00, $3.80, $3.67, $3.35, $3.20, $3.09.
Resistance: $4.24, $4.28, $4.38, $4.59, $4.63, and $4.73.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?