The Decentraland token technical chart indicated the price is still under the correction period. The recent selling pressure in the market plunged the price below the $3 support. However, a sudden spike in buying pressure resulted in a fakeout from this bottom support. Moreover, a piece of positive news for MANA investors is Samsung Taps into the Metaverse using Decentraland.
Key technical points:
- 100-day SMA provides strong support to MANA token
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Decentraland token is $2.49 billion, indicating a 214.6% gain.
Previously when we covered an article on Decentraland token, the pair provided a bullish breakout from a falling wedge pattern. The price initiated a short rally but couldn’t surpass the $3.5 resistance. Facing strong supply pressure from above, the price dropped back to the last support of $3.
On January 5th, the intense sell-off in the crypto market violated this crucial support and provided a daily candle closing. However, buyers stepped in the next day and pushed the price back above with a 15.5% bullish candle.
However, the overall trend for the MANA token is still bullish as the price is trading above the 100 and 200 SMA. However, the 20 and 50 are on the bear side, providing resistance to this price.
The daily-Stochastic RSI shows recovery signs from the oversold region. The indicators also present a bullish crossover between the K and D lines, supporting a bullish momentum.
MANA token Rally Need To Surpass The $3.9 Resistance
Today, the MANA price is retesting the $3 mark to identify sufficient support. If the token sustains above this level, the crypto can look for a bullish opportunity hoping the price reaches the $3.9 mark.
Anyhow, the $3.9 resistance is formidable resistance for this token, and to begin a proper recovery rally, the price has to reclaim this level.
The important horizontal resistance levels are
Resistance – $3.9 and $4.28
Support- $3 and $2.45
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?