The gap between Ethereum’s top-10 exchange addresses, against its top 10 non-exchange addresses has hit a new ATH. This is according to data from on-chain analytics platform Saintment.
What does this mean for Ethereum?
This climb continues pointing to a greater proportion being kept away from exchange sell-off risk.
Saintment noted. The data surfaces shortly after balances on Ethereum exchanges hit the lowest levels since July 2018. Meanwhile, Ether’s price has taken a hit, after recording a notable surge in price. During the first weeks of April, Ethereum (Ether), hit a new high of $3,573.
Ether bulls were able to a us gain momentum above $3,500 for a short period, before the price decline, that has sent the asset to its press time price of $3,182. Ether’s 7-days consecutive losses are over 9%.
Market remains largely bullish for Ethereum (ETH)
Despite Ether’s downward price movement, market ok at Wes are vs full largely bullish for Ethereum. The collective sentiment amongst Ether proponents is that the upcoming Ethereum merge, which is scheduled for the second quarter of 2022, will trigger Ether bulls.
The Ethereum merge will see the network go from a Proof-of-work model, to a proof-of-stake model. With the merge comes a decline in Ethereu’s supply. Ethereum mining will also become a thing of the past.
Billionaire Mark Cuban, a well-known Ethereum proponent, has recently expressed that he’s especially looking forward to less Ethereum insurance, as well as how much of a deflationary asset Ether will become.
Popular Cryptocontent creator and investor Ben Armstrong, also highlighted the significance of the merge.
We may range for a couple more months but make no mistake, our final stand is the ETH Merge. If that isn’t enough to gain bullish momentum then 2022 could get ugly he said, in a recent tweet.
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?