In a big development Huobi, which is among the world’s famous crypto exchanges has added support to another meme coin. Huobi announced that it has listed Baby Dogecoin (BABYDOGE) on its platform. The Huobi shared that the platform has allowed the deposits from BabyDoge from 09:00 (UTC).
Houbi lists BABYDOGE
However, it added that spot trading (BABYDOGE/USDT) will open when the deposit volume meets the demand of market trading, which will be officially announced in advance. While users will be able to withdraw the coin from 14:00 (UTC) on Feb 19.
— BabyDoge (@BabyDogeCoin) February 18, 2022
Sent off in the center of the meme coin craze last year, the Baby Doge coin detonated in prevalence at first after a tweet by Elon Musk. As the coin mentions, it has learned a few tricks and lessons from his meme father, Doge. The BABYDOGE has managed to grow in popularity under the shadow of DOGE which is the largest meme coin.
1 M followers on Twitter
Recently, BabyDoge crossed 1 Million followers on Twitter. WhaleStatsBSC, which keeps track of the top 1000 BSC wallets shared this announcement.
🥳🥳 JUST IN: #BabyDoge just passed 1 MILLION followers on Twitter!
Whale leaderboard 👇https://t.co/Uc1nehVFyZ
— WhaleStats – the top 1000 BSC richlist (@WhaleStatsBSC) February 17, 2022
Earlier, BABYDOGE managed to hit another milestone in his journey till now. It surpassed the second-largest meme-coin in terms of wallet holders. Dog-themed meme-coin announced it through the official Twitter handle.
1.4 MILLION #BabyDoge holders!
— BabyDoge (@BabyDogeCoin) February 12, 2022
However, these events are surely a warning bell for the other meme-coins in the market.
Meanwhile, these developments indicate that there is an increase in the popularity of the coin among investors. While it also indicates that meme-coins are making their place in the cryptocurrency world.
BABYDOGE jumps 13%
Since the announcement, BabyDoge Coin’s price has jumped by over 13%. It is trading at an average price of $0.000000003844 at the press time. Meanwhile, the meme-coin has registered an increase of 444% in the 24-hour trading volume of $36,240,038.94. As per Coinmarketcap, BABYDOGE sands at 2834 spot.
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Expert Sees Fed Reversing Interest Rate Hikes, How Will It Affect Crypto?
- New Bullish Cycle Likely After Bitcoin Reaches This Level, Stats Show
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000