ICON has come up with its quarterly updates for its stakeholders outlining its progress and achievements it has made in various departments in line with its roadmap slated earlier. The progress is mapped in for key focus area’s that the project has identified namely
- loopchain use cases
- MOU and Partnerships
- Events and
- ICON status updates
Loopchain use cases
ICON’s core blockchain engine, loopchain, has got into a variety of partnerships and MOUs to allow real-world use-cases of blockchain technology. ChainID, the world’s first blockchain-based joint authentication service based on loopchain, will be utilized in combination with Samsung Pass in many new and upcoming Samsung smartphones. Through the MOU with E4net, which has governments and banks and financial institutions as its major clients, ICON has been able to lay the foundations on which loopchain can be applied in a wide variety of areas. ICON also has successfully applied loopchain technology to the customs clearance dealings of Korea Customs Services.
MOU and partnerships
ICON has made great partnerships this quarter to expand the blockchain ecosystem It has partnered with ith AD4TH, a leading tech company in Korea, to setup Deblock, an accelerator focused on growing the ICON ecosystem. It has also signed a strategic partnership with B-Cryptos, Japan’s first crypto fund, to help support the growth of the blockchain ecosystem in Japan. With an education in mind, ICON has tied up with TRIVE VC in Singapore to create an ICON-focused curriculum at TRIVE’s programming schools in Southeast Asia. Other partnerships include JV with Line plus to develop Unchain and Carboneum for social trading.
The events that ICO participated this quarter include Asia Crypto Night, where they displayed a few recent product releases. ICON has also been holding the New Kids on the Block(chain) Demo Day on a monthly basis since April to give the opportunity to new DApp projects.
ICON status updates
In the second quarter of 2018 ICON released both ICONest, the token launch platform, and the Android mobile wallet (iOS version coming soon). The token gas moved away from ERC 20 tokens and has moved on its MainNet getting it closer to its vision to “Hyperconnect the World”.
Q2 seems to be a great quarter for ICON if it continues at the same speed it may be able to achieve its vision in a much quicker time than expected.
What do you think of ICON project and its development? Do let us know your views on the same
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?