IOTA is actively working on its mysterious Qubic project and is revealing more information about its roadmap that comprises of Qubic protocol and Abra language. Currently, in the green, IOTA has started this month with an upward price momentum.
Qubic protocol & Abra language
It’s been a month that IOTA spilled the secret on its mysterious “Q” project. Now, the team is back with more updates on the Qubic project that will be released on the 3rd of every month. After the months’ long anticipation of what exactly this project posses and how it can propel IOTA further forward, now, Eric Hop, the Senior Product Owner at IOTA who primarily works on Qubic is sharing a roadmap and a lot more.
According to its official website,
“Qubic is a protocol that specifies IOTA’s solution for oracle machines, smart contracts, outsourced computations, and more.”
The team is also planning an AMA (Ask Me Anything) for Qubic that is expected to be somewhere around in the July 16th week.
Qubic protocol and Abra language are the two aspects that are the focus right now. For the Qubic protocol, local Q-Tangle’s structure has been worked on which will hold the copy of all the Qubic related transactions. As for the Abra, they are working on its definition, compiler, and source code parser.
The Qubic roadmap is divided into two categories as mentioned above, however, no hard dates for the same have been set yet. For right now, the team is only focusing on providing the community with the information regarding the scope of the project and what to expect from it. Hop also cautiously put it out there that things might even change as they progress along.
As explained by the website, Qubic will enable a new type of smart contract, reward system, distributed fog computing platform, and communication in a trusted environment. For more status update, you can go here.
Currently, IOTA price is doing fairly well as it holds the position above $1. With a rise of 2.62 percent in the past 24 hours, MIOTA price is at $1.19 which is also running in the green in BTC market by 0.71%.
The world’s 9th largest cryptocurrency has a market cap of $3.3 billion while managing the daily trading volume of over $71 million. Bitfinex, Binance, and OKEx are the popular IOTA markets against USD and USDT right now.
If we take a look at the past 7 days IOTA price chart, it has been registering an upward momentum. Starting this month at $0.98, it reached $1.24 yesterday and today as well.
IOTA is constantly working on its precious Qubic project where they are also planning to run Abra in a controlled environment so that the community can soon start playing with the language. Moreover, the team is also working on real-life adoption and venturing into different sectors to expand their ecosystem.
What do you think of IOTA’s special Qubic project?
- Just-In: Bitcoin May Soon Be A Legal Tender in Arizona
- OpenSea Fixes Vulnerability, But Users Are Still Losing NFTs To Hackers
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?