The FinTech platform YouHodler integrates with Chainlink price feed to improve auditing and reliability of the data used to trigger key backend processes such as loan issuing, liquidation of under-collateralized loans in a secure way without compromising data quality.
The FinTech platform offers alternative and high-yield crypto savings accounts crypto-backed lending with fiat secured crypto to fiat, and crypto to crypto conversions, with support for most of the top 30 cryptocurrencies which include BTC, ETH, UNI, SUSHI, LTC, and XLM, etc.
Another exciting Chainlink integration is with the Crypto Volatility Index [CVI], a decentralized transaction automation service for smart contracts.
By avoiding manual input or centralized processes, Chainlink keepers will automatically trigger supply rebase of the volatility token, helping the tokens maintain their peg.
The market fear index for the crypto market tracks the 30-day implied volatility of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Let’s advance to the price chart for an overview of how these events impact the LINK price.
Chainlink (LINK) Weekly Chart Analysis
The LINKUSDT has been setting higher peaks and troughs and gained about 1397.33% since the price broke above bearish inside bar resistance [2.62] on 06 April ’20.
An all-around slump in crypto market cap saw the LINKUSDT enter the oversold area [level-25] and triggers a hidden bullish divergence pattern.
The recent bear trap candlestick pattern that followed an exit of an overbought area prepares the LINKUSDT for an incoming impulse wave that could see the price racing beyond the $35 mark.
Chainlink (LINK) Daily Chart Analysis
The RSI exit of the oversold area [level-25] first confirms the price bottom for the uptrend on the daily time frame and sets support at 20.82
A recent hidden bullish divergence pattern alongside a breakout of bearish inside bar resistance [25.27] on the daily time frame shows that the LINK price has a high likelihood of hitting the 36.33 resistance.
Chainlink (LINK) 4 Hr Chart Analysis
The LINK price quickly recovers from a 13.5% price slump triggered by a series of bearish divergence signals on 03 Oct 16:00 and 09 Oct 16:00.
Buyers who entered at the bear trap signal and break out of bearish inside bar resistance on 12 Oct 04:00 and 12:00 quickly lock in their gains as the LINK price hit the 27.89 resistance of 09 Oct 16:00.
We can expect the upswing to continue if the RSI dips below and exits the level-25, followed by a breakout above the 27.89 resistance. However, a price breakdown below the 23.53 support would mean the bears have assumed control with lower price levels to come.
Chainlink (LINK) Intraday Levels
- Spot rate: 26.42
- Mid–Term Trend [H4]: Strong Bullish
- Volatility: High
- Support: $23.53 and $24.71
- Resistance: $27.89 and $36.33
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5