A fallout from the ascending wedge pattern signaled the continuation of the ongoing correction. Therefore, the aggressive selling from the traders breached the $67 local support and sank the (Avalanche)AVAX price to $55-$52 support. However, a bullish divergence in the RSI chart indicates the rising demand pressure at this support.
- The 20 DMA implies constant resistance to the AVAX price
- The RSI-slope shows a significant gap in its bullish divergence
- The intraday trading volume in the AVAX is $1.27 Billion, indicating an 11.5% gain
On April 21st, the (Avalanche)AVAX price offered a fallout from the 3-month-old ascending wedge pattern. Furthermore, the post-retest fall has tumbled the altcoin by 25% and plunged it to multiple months’ support of $55-$52.3 support.
Previously, this support level initiated the November 2021 and Jan-Feb 2022 bull rallies. Therefore, the traders can consider it a strong accumulation zone, providing an excellent opportunity for a long trade.
If the AVAX chart provides a bullish reversal sign at this support, traders can enter a long trade with a stop loss below the psychological mark of $50. Furthermore, the potential rally could retest the 21% higher mark of $67.3, followed by $73.
On a contrary note, a daily-candlestick closing below the $52 would invalidate the bullish thesis and continue the correction rally 23% lower to $40.
EMAs- The downsloping 50-day EMA nearing a death crossover with 200-day EMA attracts more selling in the market.
MACD indicator– the MACD and the signal line are drawn quite close to each other, suggesting a potential bullish crossover. This buy signal would encourage more buyers in the market.
RSI- the RSI slope shows an evident bullish divergence in the coin chart, indicating a high possibility of a bullish reversal
- Resistance levels- $67, and $73
- Support levels- $52 and $40
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- Bitcoin (BTC) Fails to Hold $30,000 Again, Guggenheim CIO Predicts A Crash to $8000
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token