Bitcoin’s (BTC) price has maintained its short-term bullish outlook even price could not sustain or move beyond $45k. AS bulls took a breather near the higher levels and could test the key support levels ahead of continuing the uptrend.
- Bitcoin (BTC) price registers minimal gains on the weekend.
- BTC may retrace lower as the largest cryptocurrency seeks a higher target.
- Sellers remained active after buyers failed to defend $45k this week.
As of writing, BTC/USD is trading at $42,643.4, down 0.63% for the day. The 24-hour volume records at $18,851,376,829 with a fall of more than 25% according to the CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin set base near $40000 before moving ahead
On the daily chart, Bitcoin’s (BTC) price has stabilized near the current levels after testing the highs of $45,855.00 on February 10. Despite the underlying strength, BTC may test lower levels as the bulls seem a little exhausted here.
The price is already found solace at the crucial 50-day Simple Moving Average (SMA) at $42,253.67 followed by the lower range of the consolidation near $35,800.
The Daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) reads at 53, which corresponds to the recent mild correction in price.
Furthermore, a rise in the bullish sentiment could prompt the investors to tag the $48,000 horizontal resistance line, bisecting the prevailing crucial support-turn-resistance level.
Another momentum indicator,the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD), gauges the velocity of any directional trend trades above the midline. This suggests that there are still more buyers than sellers in the market.
Bitcoin price may be next keeping eye on the psychological $52,000, levels are last seen in September.
- Breaking: Terra 2.0 Plan Officially Approved, Testnet Goes Live
- Do Kwon’s Terra 2.0 Plan Rejected By S.Korean Crypto Exchanges
- Just-In: Avalanche Asks ApeCoin To Ditch Ethereum For Otherside Launch
- Tron (TRX) Overtakes Shiba Inu In Value On This Key Reason
- Voting On New Terra Chain To End Soon, Where Does The Tally Stand?
- Ethereum Gas Fee Drops To the Lowest Since July 2021, ETH In Accumulation Phase
- Popular Crypto Wallet MetaMask to Integrate Coinbase Pay As Part of Web 3 Push
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?