BNB price action has been fading towards $400 after being rejected near $500, with bulls unable to close above the 100 DMA. The recent break of the important moving average crossovers signals witnesses no major correction. The formation of consecutive three “Doji” candlesticks reflects a conflict between the market participants.
- BNB price lock-in modest gains on Thursday.
- Further downside is expected below 200 EMA.
- BNB’s RSI expects upside reversal as bears lose momentum.
BNB bulls gear up for a reversal above the inflection point
BNB price made a slight bounce back after retracing from the December 27 high of $572.15, the formation of a bullish “hammer” aids the upside momentum. The descending trend line from the ATH acts as a barrier for the bulls. There is a futile attempt by the market participant to hold near the recent highs made on January 16. A decisive close above today’s session high would see an upside journey toward the important resistance confluence of moving average’s cross over at $500. This also coincides with the bearish sloping line from the above-mentioned high levels.
Furthermore, the daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) is reading at 42 with a bullish crossover. Any uptick in the oscillator could see impressive upside momentum. Talking about the MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence) holds onto the negative zone, which might be of concern for the bulls.
Now, if the BNB price closes above $500.0 with above average volumes then the next destination for the buyers could be found at the horizontal resistance level at $550.0.
On the flip side, a decisive break below the 200 EMA would see the interim support level at $407.02. The low was made on January 10, the same levels last seen in October.
- Terra Like A Crypto “Pyramid Scheme,” Says Activist Investor Bill Ackman
- Ethereum Shorts Building Up, ETH Exchange Supply Rises
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Day Death Cross, More Bloodbath Coming?
- Crypto Expert PlanB Reveals New Bitcoin (BTC) Bull Run
- Solana (SOL) NFT Trades Moon Amid Crypto Crash
- LUNA Founder Faces Community Backlash Over LUNA Revival Plan; Here’s Why
- Breaking: Do Kwon Releases Another LUNA Revival Plan
- Just-In: Grayscale Adds Five New Tokens To Its Investment Products
- Another Stablecoin Follows LUNA $UST, Crashes Within Hours
- PlanB: Bitcoin (BTC) Is Creating A Bottom For The Next Bull Market
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?