Cardano (ADA) price trades with heavy losses on Thursday. Russia-led military operations into Ukraine send tremors through the markets. Riskier assets were hard hit including global stocks and cryptocurrencies. Nasdaq fell more than 1%, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average lost 1.95%.
- Cardano’s (ADA) price falls more than 7% on Thursday.
- ADA could expect an upside of 35% from the current levels.
- RSI remains in an oversold zone warning against aggressive bids.
The global crypto market wiped out nearly 10% of its value amid the ongoing truce between Russia and Ukraine.
As per the CoinMarketCap, the 24-hour trading volume of the eight largest cryptocurrencies by market cap is being held at $3,152,200,460 with 92% gains.
In a recent update, Cardano Blockchain Insights reported wallets for Cardano’s native currency ADA surpassed the $3 million mark. As per the Electric Capital research report, Cardano nearly doubled its developer base in 2021.
Cardano reclaims $0.80
Cardano’s (ADA) price action has been on the continuous downside after testing the record highs in September at $3.09. Now, the price hit all-time lows at $0.74 in today’s session. It is further recovered to the psychological $0.80 level, which could provide some relief to the ADA buyers. Going forward, it could act as a reliable support level for the asset.
However, in technical terms, the formation of new highs or lows accompanied by above an average volumes in some cases acted as a ‘reversal’ pattern.
ADA tested record lows with higher volumes, a bounce back to 35% can not be ruled out at the critical $1.0 level.
On the flip side, a spike in sell orders could imbalance the equation and would force ADA to make fresh new all-time lows.
RSI: The Daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) reads at 30 as it approaches the oversold zone.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) trades below the midline with receding bearish momentum.
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?