ETH price hovers near the multi-month support with a negative bias. ETH opened lower and swiftly recovered to buck the downside momentum. But, the recent downswing pushed it toward a crucial juncture from where the downside in the price weighs more. A bounce back off the immediate support level might provide space for moving higher and collecting the buy-side liquidity.
ETH price sustains a crucial level
ETH’s price fell continuously since it made record highs near $4,867 in November. The formation of the ‘spinning top’ resulted in the price correction with depreciation of nearly 55% to the swing lows of $2,198.24. Now, the ETH price trades near the crucial support zone, where there is room to move further lower, given the lack of significant bullish volume.
However, the formation of the ‘Bullish piercing’ pattern makes the bull hopeful of some quick recovery. The move is further supported by the high volumes suggesting a probability of gain towards $2,600. An acceptance above the level will make a further attempt to take out the descending trend line of the parallel channel that coincides with $2,800.
The relative strength index (RSI) trades below the average line and approaches moving higher. Still, it reads below 40.
On the flip side, a shift in the bearish sentiment could mean an immediate pullback in ETH price. In that case, the price could dwell toward $1,700.
As of publication time, ETH/USD reads at $2,428, up 8.22% for the day. According to CoinMarketCap, the second-largest cryptocurrency holds the 24-hour trading volume at $46,761,621,186.
- Crypto Proponent Outlines Catalysts For Bitcoin’s Next Bull Run, Time To Buy?
- Terra’s UST Causes A 20% Dump In DeFi Token Curve (CRV), Here’s How
- Terra Crash Causes Ripple Effect Among Crypto Startups, Here’s How
- Bitcoin (BTC) To Slip Further Below $29K Today, Where’s The Bottom?
- LUNA, UST Volatility Spikes As Voting On Terra Fork Begins
- Panama Delays Legalizing Crypto On This Major Factor
- Big Investors in Terra LUNA Finally Break Silence, Here’s What They Have to Say
- Bitcoin (BTC) Tanks Under $29,000 After A Classic Bull Trap, Still More Pain Left?
- Just In: Russia Minister Hints At Bitcoin Payments Nod
- Breaking: SEC Announces Huge Crypto Enforcement Plan
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?