Ethereum (ETH) price is trading in red for the straight third day with an almost 1% decline on Wednesday. The major trend remains downward following the descending trendline from the highs of $4,784.50 on the daily time frame. A combined factor of global market headwinds and existing bearish pressure is contributing further to downside momentum.
- Ethereum’s (ETH) price remains under pressure on Wednesday.
- ETH price consolidates near $31k, expects a bounce back to $34k.
- Bulls could make a U-turn once the global crypto market shows signs of reversal.
Ethereum losing NFT Market Share to Solana- JP Morgan
JP Morgan reported that Ethereum’s dominance in non-fungible tokens (NFTs) has been shrinking continuously since August. The high gas fees and congestion are responsible for the move. However, ETH finds some support following the Cosmos Exchange Osmosis announcement to expand to Ethereum assets with Gravity Bridge.
Important Strong Confluence near $29K imp to hold
On the weekly chart, the ‘head & shoulder’ pattern resulted in almost 40% depreciation from the 2021 highs of $4,867.81. Now, Ethereum’s price is standing at a crucial juncture near the horizontal support line of $2,990. This also coincides with 50-DMA, thus making it a crucial level to trade.
However, on the 4-hour chart, there is a bullish piercing formation near the session’s low of $3,048.64. The red candle is being followed by a strong green candle but the bulls could not gather strength to breach the day’s high of $3,194.28. This scenario keeps pressure on the bulls near the higher levels.
Now it will be interesting to watch if the price could be able to hold the psychological level of $30K. The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is close to being oversold. This could help the bulls to push beyond this level.
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?