The Graph(GRT) price showcased high volatility over the past two weeks, struggling to move beyond the $0.38 or $0.34 levels. However, today, the coin price witnessed a sudden buying pressure, which gave a decisive breakout from the $0.38 mark. Sustaining through this breakout, the altcoin may retest the $0.46 or $0.53 mark.
- Range breakout could trigger a new bull cycle in GRT
- The 50 and 100 DMA bullish breakout is on the cards
- The intraday trading volume in the GRT is $2792 Million, indicating an 88.71% gain.
Since the January bloodbath plunged the Graph(GRT) price below the $0.52 mark, the buyers have struggled to surpass this resistance for the past three months. The recent reversal from the $0.52 mark had discounted the altcoin by 33% and brought it to the $0.35 mark.
The GRT price consolidated above this support for about two weeks, and responding to the bullish RSI divergence; it gave a massive breakout from the $0.388 resistance. The altcoin is up by 11.7% today, and the 81.3% hike in volume activity suggests a genuine breakout.
A daily-candle closing above the $0.38 resistance and 50 DMA may kickstart a new recovery rally. The post retest rally could drive the altcoin 18% higher to $0.46, followed by $0.52.
Anyhow, a bullish breakout from the $0.52 resistance level is important to end this three-month-old consolidation.
DMA: The unwavering flattish 50 DMA reflects a side-ways rally in GRT price. However, the 50 DMA and 100 DMA situated near the $0.4 mark put an additional barrier to the $0.388 mark.
Vortex Indicator: A bullish crossover of the V+ and V- slope gives an extra confirmation for the $0.388 breakout.
- Resistance levels- $0.38, and $0.46
- Support levels are $0.348 and $0.31
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?