The Near protocol(NEAR) price downtrend slowed down near the $6 mark and yet reached a low of $4.6 on May 27th. However, the downsloping trendline carrying this downfall experienced a decisive breakout today, indicating a recovery opportunity for traders. The coin price currently trades at the $6 mark, with an intraday gain of 4.18%.
- The NEAR chart shows a bearish crossover between100-and-200-day EMA
- The NEAR price breakout two-week long descending trendline
- The intraday trading volume in the NEAR is $935.5 Billion, indicating a 109.8% hike.
The Near Protocol(NEAR) price has witnessed a significant downfall in the past five weeks, which sank it to a low of $4.6. Concerning the last swing high resistance of $17.6, the downfall devalued the altcoin by 73.2%.
Amid the recent uncertainty spread over the crypto market, the NEAR price gradually lowered using a descending trendline. However, the coin price bounced back from the $4.6 low encouraged buyers to breach the overhead trendline.
The four consecutive green candles on the daily chart with increasing volume activity for every successive candle indicate high momentum recovery. Expecting a successful breakout and retest, the long traders would get their first target 32% higher at $7.2.
However, under a strong bullish scenario, the coin price should breach the $7.2 resistance.
Conversely, if coin buyers failed to surpass the $7.2 resistance, the altcoin could consolidate between the mentioned resistance and $4.6 for a few sessions.
For the last two weeks of lower low formation in price action, the RSI slope has maintained a stiff bottom near 26%. This bullish divergence indicates growth in underlying bullish momentum.
The fast-moving 20-day EMA caught up with the Near Protocol coin may assist sellers in undermining the descending trendline breakout. Moreover, a bearish crossover between the 100-and-200-day EMA bolsters the same cause.
- Resistance levels- $6.3, $7.2
- Support levels- $4.7 and $3.5
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26