Responding to the crypto market correction, the Polkadot (DOT) price action forms an inverted flag pattern and preps a breakout of the support trendline. Hence, the bearish continuation pattern may shortly showcase a support trendline fallout to retest the $17 mark.
- The $20 is a troublesome barrier for DOT buyers.
- Range breakout will trigger a directional move in DOT price.
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Polkadot coin Inu coin is $662.3 Million, indicating a 63.5% gain.
A bearish reversal from the February 8th peak($23) triggers a sideways rally for Polkadot (DOT). Unfortunately, this V-shaped reversal tumbled the altcoin by 28.6%, bringing it to $17.18 support.
The coin chart displays a relief rally that surged the price by 15.4% higher than the $19.66 mark. However, this minor recovery reflects an inverted flag pattern.
The pattern usually accelerates the prevailing trend, after a minor recovery such as this one. If the coin price breached the bottom support, the correction rally would extend and reach the Feb low support at $14.20.
On a contrary note, if buyers defend the support trendline, and rise above the 50-day EMA, the DOT price could rise to $23.
The downsloping 50-and 200-day EMAs project a solid bear cycle, with the 50-day providing the recent hurdle rejecting the uptrend. However, a potential breakout of the 50-day EMA will reach the 200-day EMA accounting for a growth of 20%.
The MACD and signal lines are ready to merge below the zero line and will potentially ignite a bullish crossover. Hence, the indicator is projecting a weak buying signal and will shortly make it official with a crossover.
Resistance levels- $22.5, and $27.3
Support levels- $16.78 and $10
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000