Crypto tokens Cardano (ADA), Polkadot (DOT), and Solana (SOL) could continue their price rally in April following launch of ETP products on April 6th, 2021. Swiss asset-management company Valour has announced the launch of Cardano, Polkadot, and Solana-linked three exchange-traded products in Europe. The three ETPs will start trading on the Euronext exchanges in Paris, France and Amsterdam, the Netherlands on April 6.
Valour Launches ETPs Tracking ADA, DOT And SOL Prices
Valour Inc., owned by DeFi Technologies, has expanded its list of crypto-exchange traded products with three new investment vehicles, including Valour Cardano, Valor Polkadot, and Valor Solana, reported Bloomberg on April 4.
The three new exchange-traded products tracking the price of Cardano, Polkadot, and Solana cryptocurrencies will be available to trade on the Euronext exchanges in Paris and Amsterdam. Also, the expense fee for the ETPs is 1.9%.
DeFi’s Chief Executive Officer Russell Starr, on the entry of large institutions into the crypto ETPs market, said:
“More large institutions will enter and we expect even greater competition on pricing. What will differentiate the winners and losers is expertise in product innovation and a hyper focus on providing added value to investors.”
Moreover, Valour also has other exchange-traded products such as Uniswap ETP, Avalanche ETP, and Terra LUNA ETP.
Recently, asset management firm WisdomTree also launched its Cardano, Polkadot, and Solana related exchange-traded products (ETPs) on the Euronext exchanges in Paris and Amsterdam, as well as on Börse Xetra and SIX Swiss Exchange.
Furthermore, the latest introduction of crypto-focused investment vehicles including exchanged-traded products in Europe will push the price of Cardano, Polkadot, and Solana higher as demand grows for cryptocurrencies. With about $7.3 billion currently invested in exchange-traded crypto products in Europe, CoinShares Chief Revenue Officer Frank Spiteri believes the investment will double by 2025.
Cardano, Polkadot, Solana Prices Spikes Amid Demand
Crypto-focused ETPs through regulated exchanges offer investors in Europe another option to gain exposure to top cryptocurrencies such as Solana, Cardano, and Polkadot. Moreover, the increasing investors’ interest in cryptocurrencies will make financial services firms introduce more crypto-focused investment vehicles.
As reported by CoinGape Markets, Solana prices may target $150 in April following the bullish divergence pattern on the daily price charts.
The prices of Cardano (ADA), Polkadot (DOT), and Solana (SOL) are already moving higher in April, with the current price trading at $1.22, $22.87, and $137.14, respectively at the time of writing.
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3