Solana (SOL) price trades with gains on Saturday after a series of range-bound sessions. Still, the pair is not out of the wood yet. Investors must cross the threshold of January 22 highs around $114.21. The pair is under the formation of lower highs and lower lows since December 4.
In the past seven days, SOL has depreciated almost 30% and sellers continue to dominate the price action. At the time of writing, SOL/USD is trading at $96.23, up 5.36% for the day. The current market cap ranked no. 7 at $30B as per the CoinmarketCap.
Solana Network could get a boost on Coinbase listing
The second-largest crypto exchange by trading volume, Coinbase is gearing up for listing Solana Program Library (SPL) tokens on its trading floors.
Technically speaking, Solana’s (SOL) price has taken a breather after rout of selling near the weekly support. Some upside momentum is expected from this level as indicated by other technical indicators.
The daily relative strength index (RSI) reads at 28 and is on the brink of a bullish crossover. Buyers could attempt the recovery from the recent lows of $90.00 with an appetite for 33% returns.
Bulls needs to test the horizontal resistance level of $ 141.76 then only it can be a trend reversal condition for the SOL.
Source: Trading view
Alternatively, if the price breaches the weekly lows of $80.67 then the market participant could meet the next horizontal support zone at $62. The levels are last seen in August.
- Crypto Proponent Outlines Catalysts For Bitcoin’s Next Bull Run, Time To Buy?
- Terra’s UST Causes A 20% Dump In DeFi Token Curve (CRV), Here’s How
- Can Tron Fill The Hole In DeFi Left By Terra?
- Terra Crash Causes Ripple Effect Among Crypto Startups, Here’s How
- Bitcoin (BTC) To Slip Further Below $29K Today, Where’s The Bottom?
- LUNA, UST Volatility Spikes As Voting On Terra Fork Begins
- Panama Delays Legalizing Crypto On This Major Factor
- Big Investors in Terra LUNA Finally Break Silence, Here’s What They Have to Say
- Bitcoin (BTC) Tanks Under $29,000 After A Classic Bull Trap, Still More Pain Left?
- Just In: Russia Minister Hints At Bitcoin Payments Nod
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?