LUNA price extends the previous session’s gains on Monday. The price manages to rebound from the lows around $75.0 and oscillates around a strong resistance. To manage the uptrend the price must stay above $80.0.
- LUNA price started the new trading session on a higher note.
- Investors can expect LUNA to continue to move higher and to retest the daily supply zone extending from $90.0 to $100.0
- A breakdown below $75.0 would invalidate the bullish outlook on the asset.
As of press time, LUNA/USD is trading at $83.87 $39, up 2.03% for the day. The eight-largest cryptocurrency by the market cap is holding at $1,791,671,980.
LUNA price turns upside
LUNA’s price has been trading in a short-term trading range of $60 and $100.0 since December 26. However, the range broke briefly on January 27, when the LUNA price touched the low of $43.48. The ascending trend line from the mentioned level acts as the support for the bulls. LUNA surged nearly 60% to touch the record high of around $119.40.
However, the bulls failed to sustain the momentum and retraced quickly to the swing lows around $76. The downside remains intact as the price still trades under the 50-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $88.89.
A sustained buying pressure will push the price toward a higher level at least in the short term. In the past two sessions, LUNA has gained almost 11%. A daily close above $85 would bring $90.0 into play. In addition to that, investors would pull up their sleeves to catch the horizontal resistance level around $100.0.
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) makes double bottom around 37 and attempts to pierce the average line.
On the other hand, a decisive break below $75.0 will trigger a fresh round of selling in the asset. In that case, the sellers would keep their eyes on $70.
- Breaking: Binance “Working Closely” With Terra On Recovery Plan
- Breaking: Terra 2.0 Plan Officially Approved, Testnet Goes Live
- Do Kwon’s Terra 2.0 Plan Rejected By S.Korean Crypto Exchanges
- Just-In: Avalanche Asks ApeCoin To Ditch Ethereum For Otherside Launch
- Tron (TRX) Overtakes Shiba Inu In Value On This Key Reason
- Voting On New Terra Chain To End Soon, Where Does The Tally Stand?
- Ethereum Gas Fee Drops To the Lowest Since July 2021, ETH In Accumulation Phase
- Popular Crypto Wallet MetaMask to Integrate Coinbase Pay As Part of Web 3 Push
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?