The TRON(TRX) price reverted from the $0.075 resistance and triggered a new bear cycle within an inverted flag pattern. This continuation pattern could extend the prevailing downtrend if buyers lose the dynamic support trendline.
- The TRON price plunged below the EMAs support(20, 50, and 100)
- The inverted flag pattern fallout could descend the TRX price by 15%
- The 24-hour trading volume in the TRON coin is $781.8 Million, indicating a 4.7% loss
Last week, the TRON(TRX) price witnessed significant growth, pushing the altcoin to the $0.075 mark. This bull cycle was accelerated by a recent announcement from founder Justin Sun regarding plans to launch a decentralized algorithmic stablecoin-USDD. In just four days, the coin price accounted for 25% ROI from the $0.06 support.
However, the bulls were exhausted from the sudden rally displayed by a higher price rejection candle. Under the influence of the inverted flag pattern, the TRX price turned down from the overhead resistance and tumbled 16%.
The bears knock down the crucial EMAs (20, 50, and 100) support, charging straight to the bottom support trendline. However, the bearish inverted pattern would bolster the continuation of the prevailing downtrend and dump the TRX price to the $0.05 mark.
However, the altcoin will rebound from the support trendline if bullish momentum revives at the dynamic support trendline.
The TRX buyers failed to follow up on the bullish crossover of the 20-and-50-day EMA. As a result, the sellers took advantage of the situation and regained a negative alignment in these EMAs.
The RSI slope nosedive beneath the equilibrium and 14-SMA line suggests a negative sentiment among traders.
- Resistance level- $0.062 and $0.071
- Support levels- $0.058 and $0.0511
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000