- MATIC price is up nearly 20% in the last day
- MATIC Price bounced heavy off major support of $0.68
- 100MA is acting as resistance
MATIC Price Overview
Polygon (MATIC) experienced a hard bounce off support the last 2 days. Prices feel nearly -50% since the start of July as the cryptocurrency market failed to gain its footing. MATIC had a mind blowing run the last 6 months as it nearly outpaced all of its competitors. MATIC brings a great solution to the cryptocurrency market as it provides technology for scaling the Ethereum network. Once the market begins a strong uptrend, MATIC will surely be back to strong upward pushes.
MATIC Price has been stuck within a descending channel for nearly 2 months. Each time MATIC hits either trend, it has been fiercely rejected. Bulls must push MATIC past its long term trend shown in black and hold its major resistance mark of $0.934.
If this is deemed successful bulls must then clear the top trend of its descending channel formation. MATIC will then be free for a large spike back above $1.00.
MATIC Price Analysis: MATIC/USDT 4 Hour Chart
At the time of writing, MATIC continues to be rejected off its major resistance of $0.93. Along with this resistance lies the 100 MA. This has held price down for nearly 2 weeks. If bulls fail to clear over this MA, price will likely retrace to its major support zone. This support zone lies at $0.79-$0.84 and has held MATIC in the past. A break below this zone will be a bearish scenario that will land prices back under $0.70.
While looking at the relative strength index, we can see that RSI has recently broken a near two week trend line. Strength must quickly push to overbought territory to save MATIC from a short term pullback. The Stochastic RSI has been flat lined in the overbought territory which may indicate a short term pullback is coming.
MATIC intraday levels
- Spot rate: $0.893
- Trend: Bullish
- Volatility: Medium
- Support: $0.84
- Resistance: $0.93
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?