- Monero saw a 10% price increase over the past 24 hours of trading as it makes its way back to the $50 level.
- The cryptocurrency found support at $32 during the market capitulation which allowed it to rebound higher.
Monero is the highest performing coin today out of the top 20 ranked cryptocurrency projects as it sees a 10% price increase to reach $50. The cryptocurrency found strong support at $32 during the market capitulation and started to increase over the past week of trading.
The latest price increase has largely been attributed to the fact that governments are using mobile private data to track potential Coronavirus carriers sparking a fresh wave for the need for privacy, something that Monero delivers with on a financial side. The team also released a new update recently to help the price hike.
Monero Price Analysis
XMR/USD – Daily CHART – SHORT TERM
Taking a look at the daily chart above, we can see that XMR managed to find support at $31.85 during the recent March market collapse. After rebounding, it stalled at $38.40 for a few days and then at $44.60 for a few more days.
It broke the $44.60 resistance level three days ago and started to climb higher today to reach the resistance at $53.44. This resistance is provided by a bearish .382 Fibonacci Retracement level that is measured from the February high to the March low.
Short term prediction: NEUTRAL
Although Monero is increasing, we are still not bullish. The cryptocurrency would still need to break above the March highs at around $70 before we can call a bullish condition.
If the buyers continue to climb higher, the will firstly need to break the resistance at $53.44. Above this, resistance lies at $56 and $60. Beyond $60, additional resistance is expected at $62 (bearish .5 Fib Retracement & 1.272 Fib Extension), $66.50 (1.414 Fib Extension), and $70.63 (bearish .618 Fibonacci Retracement level).
Toward the downside, support can be found at $44.60. Beneath this, support lies at $40, $38.40, $35, $31.85, and $29.67.
Support: $44.60, $40, $38, $35, $31.85, $29.67
Resistance: $53.44, $56, $60, $62, $66.51, $70, $72.
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: BTC Upside Potential Limited But Remains Fundamentally Strong To Hit $50,000
- Avalanche, Ethereum Price Analysis: September 16, 2021
- Metaverse Update: Sandbox (SAND) Price Drops By 20% Over Last Week, Here’s Next Trading Levels
- Chainlink, Uniswap Price Analysis: September 14, 2021
- HBAR Price Analysis: Hedera Hashgraph ($HBAR) Prints New All Time High, Can HBAR Break $1?
- After Coinbase This Crypto Lender is Facing Regulatory Scrutiny in 3 US States
- Tomi Heroes NFT Sales Volume Just Exploded Past $1.35m, with Massive ROI Potential For TOMI Sale
- Fantasy Sports And NFT Gaming Platform, DeFi 11 Announces Public Launch
- XRP Lawsuit: Here’s Why Experts Think Ripple Could Win the Case Against SEC
- Does Ethereum (ETH) Risk Becoming a Security After Transition to PoS ETH 2.0?