The cryptocurrency market was back on its feet again at the time of writing. CRV was trading at $5.35 at press time, it bounced up from its support line of $4.40. Near-term indicators of the coin were bullish as the coin flashed a golden cross, which is indicative of a bull run in the market.
Spell Token was trading between its immediate resistance and support line. It had dipped considerably in the past few days, however, within the past day, the coin moved up north and recovered some of the loss it incurred. A push from the bulls could help Spell to secure a 16% growth.
CRV/USD One Day Chart
Curve DAO Token had been on the rise for the past month and a half. The token, however, had also experienced slight dips in between but it had also instantly met with considerable buying strength. Overhead resistance for the coin stood at $6.20, while the support level rested at $4.40.
If CRV toppled over the aforementioned resistance mark, that would mean CRV would secure a 14% jump in the upcoming trading sessions.
On the four hour chart, CRV’s price was seen above the 20-SMA and the token also flashed a golden cross. A golden cross indicates a bullish run for the coin. Substantiating the same notion, the Relative Strength Index was also above the half-line indicating a surplus of buyers in the market as compared to sellers.
On Balance Volume reflected the same idea as the indicator saw a steady incline, indicating that buying pressure was more than selling pressure in the market.
SPELL/USD Four Hour Chart
Spell Token was priced at $0.022 after the coin had noted a downward price action in the past few days. Spell in the last 24 hours the coin surged over 6% and over the past week, Spell’s losses incurred came down to just 5.1%. The price action of Spell was not mundane as the month of December saw the coin appreciate considerably, especially since December 17.
Overhead resistance for the coin stood at $0.026 and on the reverse, the price floor stood at $0.020. The coin hasn’t dipped below the aforementioned support line in the past four days.
Right after the token witnessed a golden cross, the prices had started to recover on its charts. At the time of writing, the price of Spell was just above the 20-SMA line. This indicated that buyers drove the price action in the market, indicating bullishness. The Relative Strength Index also noted an uptick as it was visible above the half-line, noting an increasing buying strength.
Chaikin Money Flow was bearish as capital was flowing out of the market, despite remaining below the half-line the indicator noted a slight uptick.
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?