The CRV token (Curve) was majorly under a correction phase for the first half of December, where the price lost half of its value. However, the $3.2 provided strong support to this pair and began this remarkable recovery in this chart. The token is currently following the footstep of a rounding bottom could even lead to breaking the All-time resistance of $6.2.
Key technical points:
- The CRV price recently crossed above the 20-day EMA
- The daily RSI line approaching the overbought zone
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Curve Dao token is $768.5 Million, indicating a 70.8% gain.
As mentioned in my previous article on the Curve Dao token, this pair indicated the end for a correction phase when the price bounced back from the 0.618 Fibonacci retracement level with a morning star candle pattern.
On December 17, the token price breached the nearest resistance level of $4.2. Today the price provides a deceive breakout from this resistance, providing another entry opportunity for long traders. Sustaining the level, the pair moves to the next step of the ladder, i.e., $5 psychological level.
The CRV token reclaims its bullish alignment of the crucial EMAs (20, 50, 100, and 200). The crypto traders can expect strong support from these levels during pullbacks
The daily Relative Strength Index (64) is steadily climbing the higher levels for its bullish zone.
Curve/CRV/USD 4-hour time frame chart
The Curve Dao token technical chart reveals a rounding bottom pattern in the 4-hour chart. The current price of this token is $5.04, and so far, it has pumped 63% from the bottom support. Following the pattern, the token would rally to the $6.2 neckline and even break out from it with sufficient bullish momentum.
The vital chart levels for this token are; resistance at $5.2, followed by $6.2. And for the opposite end, $5 and $4.5.
The Moving average convergence divergence indicator for the 4-hour chart shows the MACD and signal lines, indicating bullish momentum in the price.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?