- XRP saw a 1.9% price rise today as the bulls push the coin back above $0.20.
- The cryptocurrency had dropped lower of the weekend but managed to find support at the .382 Fib Retracement.
Ripple climbed by 1.9% today as the cryptocurrency manages to reclaim the $0.20 level. XRP had dropped from $0.22 at the weekend as it fell beneath the 100-days EMA to reach as low as $0.18. It found solid support at the short term .382 Fib Retracement at $0.188 and started to climb higher.
The push higher today allowed XRP to climb back above $0.20 but the coin is now facing resistance at $0.201, provided by a bearish .382 Fib Retracement.
XRP Price Analysis
XRP/USD – Daily CHART – SHORT TERM
Taking a look at the daily chart above, we can see that XRP managed to reach a high of around $0.234 toward the end of April 2020. It was trading sideways for the first week of May 2020 as it bounced between $0.225 and $0.21.
Bitcoin fell from $9,600 to $8,100 oVer the weekend and this caused XRP to drop beneath the 100-days EMA and fall beneath $0.20. It continued to fall until reaching the support at $0.18 where a rebound higher was seen.
The coin has now bounced back above $0.20 and now faces resistance at the $0.201 level (bearish .382 Fib Retracement).
Short term prediction: NEUTRAL
The break beneath $0.2 turned XRP into a neutral trading condition. It must now break the resistance at $0.225 to turn bullish again. IT would need to close beneath $0.18 to be in danger of turning bearish.
If the bull breaks the current $0.201 resistance, higher resistance lies at $0.21 (100-days EMA). This is followed by resistance at $0.22, $0.225, and $0.229 (bearish .5 Fib Retracement). Above this, added resistance lies at $0.234 and $0.24.
On the other side, if the bears push lower, support can be found at $0.1881 (.382 Fib Retracement), $0.18, and $0.173 (.5 Fib Retracement).
Support: $0.20, $0.1881, $0.18, $0.173..
Resistance: $0.201, $0.21, $0.218, $0.225, $0.23.
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?