The Ripple lawsuit has come to a very crucial point; Judge Analisa Torres has granted and partially denied the defendant’s request to seal exhibits in SEC vs Ripple. Advocates believe that XRP lawsuit could become more interesting for Ripple with big rulings in the case. Attorney Jeremy Hogan, a proponent of Ripple, took to Twitter to give a major update regarding the ongoing lawsuit.
There's only one major takeaway from this Order on the Ripple v. SEC case:
Judge TORRES is getting ready to take over.
— Jeremy Hogan (@attorneyjeremy1) February 3, 2022
He wrote, ‘There’s only one major takeaway from this Order on the Ripple v. SEC case, Judge TORRES is getting ready to take over. The next couple of months will be very interesting with all the major rulings that are being teed up!
Investors turn bullish as the XRP lawsuit takes another turn
Meanwhile, Judge Analisa Torres has ordered three documents to unseal. These are- 172-1, the notice of Brad Garlinghouse’s deposition in the SEC formal investigation, 179-4, a Chris Larsen email string, and 179-5, a Brad Garlinghouse email.
Court denied Ripple’s request to seal Legal Memos provided to Chris Larsen and briefing associated with those memos and granted Ripple’s request to file Sur-Reply to the SEC’s Motion to Strike the Fair Notice Defense tweeted Filan.
On June 7, 2021, Ripple filed the motion to submit a Sur-Reply regarding the SEC’s Motion to Strike and attached the Proposed Sur-Reply. Below is the original motion and the proposed Sur-Reply. Thanks to @freddyriz for the reminder.https://t.co/hCaSqO67lo
— James K. Filan 🇺🇸🇮🇪 (@FilanLaw) February 3, 2022
John Deaton, the attorney for the XRP Holders in the case, said Judge Torres’s rulings are a great sign for his clients.
“What these rulings clearly show is that Judge Torres favors public disclosure. Ripple can’t seal certain documents (i.e., legal Memo). The same applies to the SEC. Think ahead! We may ultimately get to see the 63 Hinman emails!” John said
XRP price jumps more than 8%
XRP price has been between the price range of $0.60 and $0.63 for more than ten days. However, the coin surged more than 8% to trade at $ 0.676 at the press time.
Dark Defender, a crypto analyst, has suggested that Ripple’s XRP can go up by 30% to touch the price level of $0.90.
#XRP formed a symmetrical triangle in the 4H Chart. Please keep an eye on the $0.59 support. He wrote if this is maintained, XRP can touch $0.75 – $0.90 in 5 days.
Hi there all. #XRP formed a symmetrical triangle in the 4H Chart. Please keep an eye on the $0.59 support.
IF this is maintained, XRP can touch $0.75 – $0.90 in 5 days
Supports: $0.59, $0.51
Resistances: $0.63, $0.75
— Dark Defender (@DefendDark) February 4, 2022
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?