The crypto DeFi market is booming with the third-largest DeFi token UniSwap (UNI) making a strong surge. A few hours back, UniSwap’s UNI token hit a new all-time high moving past $13 levels.
The UNI Defi token has delivered phenomenal performance over the last few weeks. Over the last week, UNI price has surged nearly 50% while it has surged more than 200% over the last month. The recent UniSwap token performance comes along with consistent network growth.
On-chain data provider Santiment states that the rise in whale addresses is a clear reason behind the UNI price surge.
???????????? #Uniswap has just broken yesterday's #AllTimeHigh, & just crossed $13 for the first time. New whale addresses are a clear reason! Our whale holders data indicates addresses with 100k or more $UNI have inflated to a new high themselves at 237. https://t.co/WqpNlq1ZRt pic.twitter.com/mKekgckOPk
— Santiment (@santimentfeed) January 26, 2021
On the other hand, UniSwap (UNI) also continues to register record volume growth. For January 2021, the project monthly volumes are at a record all-time high of $25 billion. So far, the UniSwap protocol has generated over $75 billion in volumes. As reported by Our Network:
“Uniswap is the fourth largest cryptocurrency spot trading venue in the world and consistently commands 50% decentralized trading protocol market share. While long-tail assets play a significant role in the protocol’s success, ETH and WBTC markets together regularly account for 40%+ of total weekly volume”.
Strong Surge In Active Addresses
Last month in December 2020, UniSwap also registered a record surge in monthly unique active addresses. The UniSwap protocol surpassed 300,000 monthly unique active addresses while the media trade sie has jumped to ~$1,200.
As of date, the UniSwap accounts contribute was 20% of all the Ethereum transactions. The UniSwap governance project is warming up fast. The UniSwap Grants Program is now live with over 5K addresses registered as delegates.
UniSwap’s UNI is the third-largest DeFi tokens in terms of market cap and fourth-largest in terms of total value locked (TVL).
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?