As per the latest price prediction by Finder.com, currently running in the red XRP is forecasted in extreme numbers. While Marie-Antoinette Tichler predicts a bold $3 by December 31, 2018, Fred Schebesta goes with a $0.15 price value claiming he isn’t sold on its long-term value.
Marie-Antoinette Tichler predicts $3 by year-end
At the time of writing, XRP has been at $0.462 with a loss of 3.39 percent in the past 24 hours. XRP has lost over 85 percent of its value from its January high of $3.32. For the past week, XRP has been struggling to touch the $0.50 price level. The community is still very much in support and hopeful of its prices.
However, many experts believe XRP might not just go over $1. But there are some experts that are bullish on XRP prices, one even more so. According to the Marie-Antoinette Tichler, who is on the panel of Finder.com’s monthly cryptocurrency price predictions, XRP price is going to be $1 by this month end and $3 by the year-end.
Marie-Antoinette Tichler is the CEO of C2Legacy which is a blockchain-based digital asset estate management platform. She is also among the top 100 women in blockchain by Richtopia.
Among the seven price predictions for XRP, Tichler is the most bullish on the world’s 3rd largest cryptocurrency by market cap.
While Fred Schebesta of Finder.com predicts the lowest $0.15
If we take a look at the price forecast for August 1, the highest is $1 by Tichler and then $0.55 by Joseph Raczynski, who states,
“Painful times for Ripple. It is the overall market that is pulling it down. I think they have the name and PR to run higher, but that could be some time in the future.”
The lowest for this month end is $0.30 by Craig Cobb who claims, “At support now [$0.45]. But if it goes, the market will run this lower.”
When it comes to XRP price forecast for December 31, 2018, Tichler goes highest with $3 followed by Joseph Raczynski at $0.90. The lowest December price for XRP predicted is extremely low at $0.15 by Fred Schebesta. Schebesta is the co-founder of global personal finance comparison website finder.com.au and OTC broker service HiveEx.com who claims
“The buzz around Ripple isn’t what it was, but it still seems to be making waves with its cross-border payment partnerships. I’m not sold on whether this coin has any long-term value.”
The average price prediction for year-end settles at $0.94 while by this month end XRP will still remain below its crucial resistance level $0.50.
There is an extreme difference in the XRP price prediction for year-end. However, price prediction in the crypto market with acute clarity is just not possible as it tends to move in its own terms. XRP is currently struggling but so is the majority of the crypto market right now. As the use of XRP by banks progresses, so will XRP’s price and value.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5