Bitcoin (BTC) jumped from a daily low of $44,161 to record a new daily high of $47,348, seeing a gain of over $3,000 over the past 24-hours. The top cryptocurrency managed to bounce back from the key support level of $43,935 and just a couple of rallies away from setting a new 3-month high above $48,000.
The immediate resistance for the top cryptocurrency lies just above $48,000 breaking which it could see the price breeze through $50K with ease. BTC has rallied nearly 63% from the July low but faces key technical hurdles before it could retest ATHs above $64K. The top cryptocurrency has faced rejection at $48,000 on a couple of occasions while $47,000 is still acting as a key resistance.
The crypto market also moved out of a three-day-long bearish trap as the market cap surged above $2 trillion again. Along with Bitcoin, most of the altcoins also surged in green, gaining anywhere between 5%-20%. Cardano (ADA) became the second altcoin after Solana hit a new ATH above $2.50 and more crypto tokens prepare to test their previous ATHs.
Bitcoin Surges in Wake of Bullish Institutional News
The bitcoin price surge was attributed to a number of announcements by leading financial giants including BlackRock and Wells Fargo. BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager revealed $382 million in Bitcoin mining stocks while Wells Fargo registered a private Bitcoin Fund. Both the financial giants in the past have been critical of Bitcoin, but like many others, they have also surrendered to its surging demand.
Santiment data indicated that the crowd sentiment has turned bearish due to the three-day-long bearish dominance and many expected the price to fall further. However, historically BTC price has pumped when the market least expects it.
Polygon Team Working With Terra Projects to Help Them Swiftly Migrate to Polygon NetworkBitcoin News
The top cryptocurrency needs to break past the $50,000 resistance first and later need to clear $51,000 levels as it might pose a challenge being the April high. The second leg of the bull run has begun and two altcoins Solana and Cardano have already reached new ATHs. Thus it is only a matter of time before Bitcoin and other altcoins follow the same.
- Just-In: El Salvador To Discuss Bitcoin Adoption With 44 Countries
- Ethereum Founder Says A Terra Bailout Should Target These Holders
- FTX Chief Sam Bankman-Fried thinks Bitcoin Has No Future As A Payments System
- Polygon Team Working With Terra Projects to Help Them Swiftly Migrate to Polygon Network
- Where Is Terra’s (LUNA) Enormous Bitcoin Reserve?
- Binance CEO CZ Clears Air On Their Investment In Terra LUNA
- LUNA Price Jumps 1500%, Time To Buy Or Another Trap?
- Terra Founder Proposes Revival Plan But LUNA 2.0 Shall Be An Uphill Task, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Circle Mints 8.4 Billion USDC Within 7 Days, Why?
- Buy The Dip? Whales Add $1.2 Bln Bitcoin As Price Falls Below $30K
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?
- TRX Price Analysis: Fallout of $0.075 Support Hints 18% Drop in TRX
- Ethereum Price Forecast: Is The Dip Over Or There Is More Pain Ahead?
- MANA Price May Tumble By 42%; Here’s Why