Charles Hoskinson, the founder of Cardano ($ADA) blockchain is in awe of Solana’s ($SOL) progress as he lauded them for their success. He also wanted to learn more about the project and asked where he can get the necessary information. $SOL became the first altcoin post-May crash to hit a new ATH reaching and continues to post new ATHs every other day.
@solana you guys seem to be making waves. Congratulations. Where can I learn more?
— Charles Hoskinson (@IOHK_Charles) August 30, 2021
Solana co-founder Raj Gokal responded to Hoskinson suggesting his DMs are open for any query Hoskinson has. The conversation between the two is fascinating to many given both are often categorized as “Ethereum Killer” by their proponent.
hey there, dm’s are open!
— Raj Gokal | 🖤.S◎L (@rajgokal) August 30, 2021
$SOL broke past the $100 mark earlier today setting a new ATH of $101.8 and currently trading at $98.4. The altcoin is up 33% in the past week and has nearly tripled its price since the start of August. It has closed seven consecutive weekly candles in the past two months, indicating the bullish momentum that built over time.
The Probable Reasons Behind Hoskinson’s Keen Interest
Hoskinson’s keen interest in the project could also be because of the upcoming Alonzo upgrade on Cardano scheduled for September 12 that would integrate smart contract support. This would enable Cardano to support Dapps and NFT projects, something Solana is currently doing and with great success given it is comparatively a new blockchain.
$ADA also broke past its previous ATH of $2.47 as the key upgrade date nears. The altcoin is currently trading at $2.83, moving sideways after facing rejection at $3 after posting an ATH of $2.97. The hype around the upgrade is quite high as evident from social media mentions for the altcoin which reached the highest of 25% last week.
Hoskinson might take a cue from the rapid growth and success of Solana as Cardano enters a new era of competition. While Ethereum is too big at the moment for new projects to dethrone it or come near it, but its vastness has led to scalability issues, making way for smaller blockchains to fill in.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?