Transactions made by the biggest of Ethereum (ETH) Whales always grab the attention of crypto enthusiasts. This time ETH whales have gone on to buy over $24 million worth of Sandbox (SAND) tokens in the last 24 hours. However, SAND’s price is down by almost 3%. Seems like Whales are just accumulating the dip.
SAND token enters list of top coin purchases in last 24 hrs
According to WhaleStats, Two Ethereum whales named Azog and BlueWhale0069 have added 6,620,000 SAND (approx $22.97 million) and 510,603 (approx $1.76 million), respectively. This move has sent Sandbox token to the list of the top 10 tokens bought by the largest ETH wallets in the last 24 hours. Where it stands at the fourth spot. Azog has also added $1.25 million worth of 699,999 Enjin Coin to its wallet.
Data depicts that whales are accumulating the coin for a long time. The SAND easily made it to the list of top tokens purchased in the past 7 and 30 days. Meanwhile, the token can also be seen in the tally of most sold coins in the last 24 hours, 7, and 30 days.
The largest of the ETH wallets holds $186.67 million worth of SAND tokens. It makes just 1.76% of their total holdings. FTX token is still the largest token held by the Ethereum whales. They hold over $1.8 billion worth of FTX tokens.
However, it is important to note that top ETH whales also hold Decentraland (MANA) in high proportion than SAND. MANA is a big competing Metaverse platform against SAND. Whales hold over $332 million worth of MANA tokens.
SAND join hands with Ledger
Recently, The Sandbox announced its partnership with Ledger, a hardware crypto wallet. The team aims to build a secure Metaverse by increasing security, education & support for users. It is reported that Ledger will be building a hub in the Sandbox.
The SAND token is trading at an average price of $3.45, at the press time. The coin has been on a decline by 4% in the last 7 days. According to CoinMarketCap, the Sandbox is the 39th largest cryptocurrency with a total market capitalization of over $3.9 billion.
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?