Grayscale Ethereum Trust (ETHE), the institutional crypto investment fund for the second-largest cryptocurrency registered a negative 14.3% premium reaching its lowest since listing. Grayscale being the world’s largest crypto asset manager offers a range of crypto-based trust funds to invest, in absence of a regulated ETF in the United States.
These private investment funds have also turned into an important market indicator and institutional interest and a rising premium suggests higher demand and vice versa. The Grayscale Ethereum trust fund currently holds $13 billion worth of assets out of which nearly $1.28 billion has flowed in this year.
A similar trend was seen with its highly popular GBTC fund which for the majority of its trading period has had a positive high premium rate, but over the past month the GBTC premium has come down significantly and even fell to negative during the last month’s 20% Bitcoin price correction.
ETH Price Recover After Yesterday’s Fall
Ether’s price has bounced back above $4,100 from yesterday’s crash to $3,549 and currently trading with a 9% surge at $,133. Yesterday saw another crypto blood bath with the majority of tokens falling by over 10%, but the markets rebounded sharply today, and even Dogecoin which was down over 30% has risen above $0.54 to register a 28% gain.
ETH is on a highly bullish momentum and price discovery mode where it has registered a new ATH every other day in the past couple of weeks. The aggressive price gains by ETH have helped it leap over Bitcoin in terms of year-to-date returns as well. The recent surge in price is being attributed to declining market supply as the balance of Ether on centralized exchanges reached a two-year low, and growing institutional demand, where the likes of JP Morgan has lauded the depth of the ETH market that has helped it recover from large correction quite quickly when compared against Bitcoin.
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?