QR Capital, the largest asset management firm in Latin America is all set to launch the continent’s first Bitcoin ETF. The new Bitcoin ETF would be launched on the Brazilian Stock Exchange on June 23rd with 100% Bitcoin exposure. The Bitcoin ETF will be launched in association with BTG Pactual, Easyinvest, Órama, Vitreo, Modal Mais, and Inter.
The new Bitcoin ETF would use CME CF Bitcoin Reference Rate, the same index used by CME for its Bitcoin Futures contract. QR Capital claims the new Bitcoin ETF would help those investors who don’t qualify to invest in funds with 100% allocation in BTC under new guidance from CVM, Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission. The investment in an official statement said,
QBTC11 allows investors to protect themselves from foreign exchange risk by exposing themselves to a highly liquid dollarized asset – bitcoin, the largest of all cryptocurrencies, has a daily turnover of more than R$100 billion, or about 4 times its volume. B3. In addition, as an innovation in the market, the digital currency has a low correlation with other asset classes, which helps in diversifying the investment portfolio,
This would the second crypto ETF listing on Brazil’s stock exchange, the first listed product was HASH11, which offered exposure to a basket of crypto assets to traders.
Latin and North America is Increasingly Adopting Bitcoin Mainstream Products
Latin America is all set to launch its first 100% backed Bitcoin ETF later this month, on the other hand, North America became the first continent to approve and launch a Bitcoin ETF in the form of Purpose Group Bitcoin ETF. The first Bitcoin ETF turned to be a massive hit as the fund has accumulated nearly a billion dollars in Bitcoin.
The success of the first Bitcoin ETF also paved the path for other crypto-based ETFs in North America. At present, there are more than 5 cryptos ETFs listed on the Canadian stock exchange.
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?