Cardano (ADA) price edges higher on weekends with significant gains. The upside faces rejection near $1.01 and retraced 20% to test the lows of $0.81. But ADA price respects the ‘double support’ near $0.80 as the asset is in preparation to move higher in the short term.
- Cardano (ADA) trades higher on Saturday.
- Expect more gains toward $1.0 as price finds support near the double bottom.
- Bullish Divergence in RSI hints at a possible upside turn.
If the price sustains the session’s low then it will first take out the highs of March 3 at $0.96. The price action will test the bull’s patience and could further move higher to take out the psychological $1.0 mark.
ADA has found reliable support near $0.80 since February 21 while briefly breaking the level on February 24.
RSI: The daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) exhibits a positive divergence on the daily chart since February 22. Currently, reading at 38 with a positive bias.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) holds below the midline with no clear directional bias.
OBV: On the Balance Volume indicator trades negatively since January 22 and there is no sign of any reversal.
On the flip side, a shift in the bullish sentiment could exert downside pressure on ADA price with the immediate target at January lows of $0.74.
Furthermore, the price remains pressured below the 50-day Exponential Moving Average (EMA) at $1.05.
ADA price surged more than 20% from February 28 in an attempt to test the $1 psychological level. However, the bulls lack the conviction leading to a retracement. The pullback stopped until ADA finds a reliable support level around $0.80.
A renewed buying pressure from this area will be key in triggering a move to reclaim $1 followed by the $1.20 upside barrier.
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000